DesertAddict.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesertAddict.com

Any Desert Racing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LUCHO

!!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2009, 21:48

Don't forget SuperCourse Desert Series Round 4, August 15, starts at 8 p.m. Sign up in advance and get a free t-shirt with your entry if you do it 10 days before the event or by August 5th for those of you from Rio Linda.
Two-hour SuperCourse that will knock your socks off. Must have lights and must have huevos to run the course.
Go to www.altavistaevents.com for more details or contact: info@altavistaevents.com
Back to top Go down
JMJ

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16 2009, 17:34

Yo, Lou, Ya ol coot!

Ha HA

affraid
Back to top Go down
LUCHO

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18 2009, 12:28

JMJ wrote:
Yo, Lou, Ya ol coot!

Ha HA

affraid

Who is this?
Back to top Go down
JMJ

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 12:39

LUCHO wrote:
JMJ wrote:
Yo, Lou, Ya ol coot!

Ha HA

affraid

Who is this?

Ha HA You dont know me lol!

Did you know?????????

That the words race car spelled backward says race car. bounce

Ok back to our regular programming Sleep
Back to top Go down
LUCHO

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 12:55

JMJ wrote:
LUCHO wrote:
JMJ wrote:
Yo, Lou, Ya ol coot!

Ha HA

affraid

Who is this?

Ha HA You dont know me lol!

Did you know?????????

That the words race car spelled backward says race car. bounce

Ok back to our regulal programming Sleep

It's obvious you are not my law professor at Harvard "regulal"??? -
Let's see...JMJ???

Oh, I know it's Justin Maurice Jelal, Interior Decorator from West Hollywood flower . How are you? How's your partner? You guys did great in decorating the winning float at the last Gay Pride Parade! I saw it in the West Hollywood edition of the Times, under the banner: "GAY BOYS BRING GAYETY TO THE PARADE."
Back to top Go down
JMJ

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 14:44

Gee Lou, almost sounds like you are making a gay advance towards me,

Getting all” broke back” on me and shit, sorry old guy, I like um young and docile Shocked

Just kidding affraid Im not Kreg Donahoe

Sorry for the long response, been on a three day bender ya know
thought id just hang here and shake it off cyclops

Ha Ha drunken

Ya still an old coot
afro
Back to top Go down
LUCHO

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 15:42

JMJ wrote:
Gee Lou, almost sounds like you are making a gay advance towards me,

Getting all” broke back” on me and shit, sorry old guy, I like um young and docile Shocked

Just kidding affraid Im not Kreg Donahoe

Sorry for the long response, been on a three day bender ya know
thought id just hang here and shake it off cyclops

Ha Ha drunken

Ya still an old coot
afro

Well, this old piece of mush I call my brain doesn't seem to know the obvious. So you'll remain an enigma until such time I figure it out or you devulge yourself (no, not expose yourself).

Oh, I know, are you the guy they used to call 'The Gay Caballero" who rode his CR500 side-saddle?
Back to top Go down
JMJ

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23 2009, 12:37

Dam Lou, You sure are pushing your gay values. Im not buying it. Maybe BO, Bill Overcast can chime in. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!   !!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!! NIGHT RACE AT CAL CITY FOR BIKES, QUADS, UTV's !!!!
Page 1 of 1