DesertAddict.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesertAddict.com

Any Desert Racing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

$$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LUCHO

$$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way! Empty
PostSubject: $$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way!   $$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2009, 11:39

HAPPY LABOR DAY!
In more than one way!

RACERS: Your friend, fellow racer and owner of the Tri County Overhead Door and team owner of 2nd Hand Motor Sports, David Knight, would like donate/sponsor $10 off the tracking systems unit to the first twenty registered bikes or quads.
David sent us an e-mail after we announced that for SuperCourse #5, Oct. 24, and subsequent events, we will use the IRC “tracking” system.
As a result, we decided to lower our entry fee from $50.00 to $40.00 so that when you add the costs of the “tracking” rental, your entry fee will now be $65.00 instead of $75.00.

Let me be more specific:
• Entries open September 18 (This office will be closed from September 21 to Oct 3 for our annual trek to the Himalayas to do a donkey endurance race.) Here’s a link to the entry: http://www.altavistaevents.com/09-SC5e-ONLY.jpg
• The first twenty (20) entries will have $10.00 credited towards their entry fee, courtesy of Tri County Overhead Door and 2nd Hand Motor Sports.
• It’s on a first-come-first-serve basis. The 21st entry received will be charged the regular $65.00 entry fee per class.
• You can fax or e-mail your entry, starting at 12:00 a.m. 9/18/09.
• Fill the entry form completely, including a legible e-mail address, and check-off your class. If you are among the first twenty (20) we will only charge your credit card $55.00.
• We will confirm your entry via e-mail and list the first twenty riders (MCs or Quads) who were sponsored in part by Tri County Overhead Door and 2nd Hand Motor Sports.

We should all thank David Knight and his lovely wife for this great gesture. Truly a friend of our racers and our organization. Thank you both!!! Please make sure we have logos for your company and team to include on our event t-shirt.

Racers: If you have any questions regarding this, you can e-mail me ASAP, certainly before September 18. Oh, yes, Lois and I are actually heading to the North Shore of Oahu, our yearly trip to sit on the beach with my sister and brother-in-law and finish writing a script and book. But we will be on line at all times.

Speaking of books, “MY OWN BAJA” “Lucho’s Baja Journal, is now on sale. You can obtain the E-Book or other options by going to this link: http://www.altavistaevents.com/09My-Baja-Promo.html

Have a great Labor Day celebration (what's left) courtesy of our friend, David Knight.

AVE
www.altavistaevents.com
Back to top Go down
LUCHO

$$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: $$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way!   $$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2009, 15:08

HAPPY LABOR DAY! PART DEUX
In more than one way!

Your friends and fellow racers, [color:aef4="black"]Rob Sims and Scott Jacobson owners of Hoosier Precision Machining and team owners of THR Motorsports will sponsor entries 21 through 40 at $10.00 ea. as well. That means that the next twenty registered bikes or quads #21 to #40 will also get a credit of $10.00 towards their entry each.

Rob and Scott sent us an e-mail after we announced the first sponsorship for SuperCourse #5, where we will use the IRC “tracking” system.

Let me be more specific:
• In addition to the first twenty entries getting sponsored for $10.00, the next twenty (21 to 40) will also receive a sponsorship of $10.00 per entry courtesy of Hoosier Precision Machinery and THR Motor Sports.
• It will still be on a first-come-first-serve basis, starting September 18, 2009 at 12:00 a.m.• Fax or E-mail you entry and your credit card information any time after 9/18 and not before. Entry: http://www.altavistaevents.com/09-SC5e-ONLY.jpg
• For this program to be fair, don’t bother to send your entry before the above date as it won’t be processed, unless you don’t care about the $10.00 sponsorship and you just want to get registered.
• Remember, the starting order for SuperCourse #5 will be by individual times, each bike or quad leaving 30 seconds apart. The time assignment will be based on your postmark, e-mail mark or fax-mark.
• So yes, if you are more interested in getting a good starting position than receiving a $10.00 sponsorship for your entry, you can send you entry anytime.

Again, we should all thank Rob Sims and Scott Jacobson for this great gesture. Truly friends of our racers and our organization. Thank you both!!!

Racers: If you have any questions regarding this, you can e-mail me ASAP, certainly before September 18.

Have a great Labor Day celebration courtesy of our friends, Rob & Scott.

Lou Peralta
AVE
Back to top Go down

$$$$ HAPPY LABOR DAY! $$$$ In More Than One Way!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertAddict.com :: Alta Vista Events-
Jump to: